Thursday, October 4, 2007

Je voudrais un croissant

Dear Readers,

I have been having many bureaucratic adventures the last few days. There's a vicious circle that exists between the Ministry of the Interior, my bank, and the university I am attempting to register at. Each one requires the proof of at least one of the other to move any process forward, but getting one to take the lead is proving quite difficult. So I am sitting at home waiting for my university registration to go through so I can get my residence permit so I can get my bankcard that is sitting at the bank. Until this all happens, my new wardrobe will have to wait.

In spite of all of these difficulties, I adore Paris. I thought I would share with you (à la Oprah) some of my favorite things, albeit they don't have much to do with France.

The Flight of the Conchords:


The Daily Puppy:
www.dailypuppy.com

Hopefully these will fill your depressed hearts with joy, especially before the big exam!

No comments: